Beachy Beach Real Estate has been in the real estate services business in Bay and Walton County real estate markets for many successful years and will be here for many more. This longevity and confidence comes from our real estate services to a great many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps us productive and successful. As a full service Bay County & Walton County real estate brokerage , we work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.
- Residential Single Family – Our residential single family services connect buyers with sellers every day, and we do it with professionalism and a total dedication to our clients. This property type is the majority of our market transactions, but by far not the only one in which we have expertise.
- Condominiums – While condominiums are residential, they’re a very different market focus, and we have experts in evaluating condos and helping buyers and sellers to cope with the special financing and homeowner concerns for this property type.
- Multi–family – Investors are great clients for Beachy Beach Real Estate. Multi–family properties are a very unique market. The detailed return on investment and valuation calculations investors need to evaluate properties for rental are second nature to us.
- Commercial – Whether it’s a shopping mall, a small office building or a restaurant space, we’re commercial property specialists. Contact us for your commercial property needs in the Bay & Walton County real estate markets.
- Vacant Land – Land is a very special property class. It’s relatively easy to show a gourmet cook a wonderful commercial kitchen in a home and see their eyes light up. It’s more of a challenge to help a buyer or seller to realize the potential in a piece of land. We’re the best at it in the Bay & Walton County real estate markets. Call us at 850-258-1509 or email us to start a discussion of your needs. Or, fill out our quick form to tell us your property interest types and give us an overview of your needs.
Jennifer helped me look for properties for six months. She then suggested I build. It was a grand idea and worked out to my advantage financially. She is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the area and the market. I highly recommend her! — Sandy Bartlett
My wife and I started our search for our family's forever home about four years ago. Not knowing where to start, I called a realtor from a common ad around town. We were not impressed. That realtor didn't listen to what we were looking for and even took us to the wrong house. We for a time gave up looking. After some time, we decided to try again and that's when we were referred to Jennifer by a close friend. We could not have been more pleased. From our initial meeting, through various showings, and ultimately placing an offer and closing, she was there with expert guidance and information the whole way. Whether it was what type of construction a house consisted of or whether an inspection issue was a make or break situation, she had answers. She even handled getting a water sample tested for us to keep our closing on schedule. She was seemingly always available to respond to questions or concerns. Basically, she made the house buying process as painless and straight forward as I could hope for. We're now three years into our house and are very happy with both the house and our decision to hire Jennifer — Jeremy Wright
She has helped my family find two homes in the area and we have been happy with both. Being a family that moves a lot her knowledge on resale has been very helpful. — Michael Taylor
Jennifer is an excellent realtor. She is always available and goes above and beyond to help you in any way she can. She contacts insurance companies, lien holders, and everyone needed to close the deal and to help you finalize your business as well and to make it easier on you during the transition — Shiela Watford
Jennifer has been working to help us sell our house. She has been helpful with ideas and is always responds quickly to any calls or emails we send her. She has shown the house numerous times. — Dr. & Shannon Hunter
Jennifer has helped us purchase two homes while we were stationed overseas. As 20 year veterans of the Air Force and numerous moves under our belt, Jennifer's expertise and honesty made our buying experiences stress free(did I mention we bought while physically being stationed overseas :). Jennifer went above our expectations and continuous to help us as we start our transition from the Air Force. We not only consider Jennifer a true professional, but a genuinely good person — the kind of person you would want as your next door neighbor...a friend. We would recommend her to anyone. — Dave & Jody Worstell
I have worked with several real estate agents over the past 20 years, Jennifer is defiantly the best! She is professional responsive. I'm a builder and have worked with several agents. Unfortunately many are part time or only sell a few homes a year so they don't have the experience or the advertising budget to get your home sold. There's a reason why she's in the top 10% of all agents, because she gets Homes sold — Cameron Skinner